GRACELACED: DISCOVERING TIMELESS TRUTHS THROUGH SEASONS OF THE HEART
This Journey Is As Perennial As The Seasons
GraceLaced is about more than pretty florals and fanciful brushwork—it’s about flourishing. With carefully crafted intention, this beautiful volume of 32 seasonal devotions from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons encourages readers in any circumstance to become deeply rooted in God’s faithful promises. GraceLaced extends a soul-stirring invitation to draw close to God while…
- resting in who He is
- rehearsing the truth He says about you
- responding in faith to those truths
- remembering His provision to sustain you, time and time again
The Broken Way & One Thousand Gifts
Plant Yourself Firmly in God’s Truth
Unearth a rich relationship with your Savior through this beautifully crafted devotional companion, from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons.
GraceLaced Seasons is more than a journal; it’s an experience that includes:
- 70 encouraging Scriptures to read and reflect upon
- 144 pages of thoughtful guided study questions to delve deeper into God’s faithful promises
- 32 sections of handpainted art and prompts corresponding to the 32 chapters in GraceLaced
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling and award-winning author of several books —including GraceLaced, Beholding and Becoming, and When Strivings Cease. She is an artist, entrepreneur, and speaker, using each of these platforms to spiritually sow the Word of God into people's hearts. Through her online shoppe at GraceLaced.com and her social media community, Simons shares her journey of God's grace intersecting daily life with word and art. Ruth and her husband, Troy, are grateful parents to six boys – their greatest adventure.