You are in the process of becoming. Every day is an opportunity to be shaped and formed by what moves your heart…drives your thoughts…captures your gaze. Is it any wonder that where you direct your eyes and your heart matter in your day-to-day?
We become what we behold when we set our hearts and minds on Christ and His redemption story here in the details of our daily lives. Not just on Sunday, not just on holidays, not just when extraordinarily hard or wonderful things happen…but today.
With more than 850 pieces of intricate, original artwork, Ruth encourages you to elevate your gaze to the One who created all things.
Today is an opportunity for God to demonstrate His love and His faithfulness in the midst of your mundane. No circumstance is too ordinary or too forgotten for Him to meet you there in worship. His transforming grace turns your “everyday ordinary” into a holy place of becoming.
Step 2: Claim your free bonuses by Sept. 10
Single Book BonusesFree When You Pre-Order
- 8×10 “We Become What We Behold” printable
- Behind-the-scenes interview with Ruth
- Exclusive GraceLaced.com discount code
3+ Book BonusesFree When You Pre-Order
- All Single Book Bonuses included
- 3 full-length live painting videos
- 3 exclusive 5×7 printables (with the art featured in live painting videos)
5+ Book BonusesFree When You Pre-Order
- All 3+ Book Bonuses included
- SPECIAL OFFER: CHOOSE ONE of 4 exclusive, strategic webinars – Motherhood, Creative/Art Business, Instagram with Intention, Writing + Marketing a Book
10+ Book BonusesFree When You Pre-Order
- All 5+ Book Bonuses included
- MOST VALUE: GET ALL FOUR exclusive strategic webinars – Motherhood, Creative/Art Business, Instagram with Intention, Writing + Marketing a Book
Fall Tour Dates
of That Sounds Fun podcast
Visionary of IF:Gathering
The Broken Way & One Thousand Gifts
of Cozy Minimalist Home
author and Director of Women’s Content
for The Gospel Coalition
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and speaker. She shares her journey of God’s grace intersecting daily life with word and paintbrush through an online shoppe at GraceLaced.com and her Instagram community. Ruth and her husband, Troy, are grateful parents to six boys— their greatest adventure. Ruth’s first book, GraceLaced, won a 2018 Christian Book Award.